[asterisk-biz] "Expensive Country" DID Needed

David dst_u at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 02:09:20 MST 2006

Who appointed you to be the list's assumptions manager?

You have no idea what I need these numbers for, and it's none of your business anyway.

I posted a clear request to the list. If you can't provide an answer my requirement, no one asks you what you think about it.

I find that there are too many people in the list that have nothing to do in life except for criticizing other people all the time instead of letting people work and benefit from the existence of this list.

And to think I was considering at a certain point to buy UK DIDs from your company. You actually revealed your true face before I entered into a long term relationship with you.

David
Linus Surguy wrote:

It is a bit much to expect the list to do your work for you. I'm assuming
from this that you actually want to run a callback service, and are looking
for 'trigger' numbers, but you don't know what country you want to offer
this to, you want the list to tell you which market to go for!?

Linus