[asterisk-biz] DIDX

Dovid Bender asteriskdigium at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 12 14:38:27 MST 2006

Hello List,
There has been a lot of critsicim lately about
DIDX.org. I think most of it was deserving. I think
that people here have posted in full truth as to what
has happend to them. A lot of thier practices are
shady etc. However I was thinking about it today and
as we know a majority of the problem is that sellers
go on there, sell DID's and pull out. This is
something that to an extent they can not control.
Anyways I was going to buy a DID from a provider that
I have been using for the past 9 months that has been
working great. I went to DIDX to see if the provider
was on there anf they were. The price on DIDX was $.50
chepaer per month (which add's up). I was thinking of
them maybe having a rating system on thier site for
companys that have been with them 3 Months, 6 Months
etc. problem free. Either way if you are going to buy
a DID from a provider that you use it cant hurt to
check there first to see if it's cheaper.

Regards,
Dovid
PS Sorry for the spelling mistakes.