[asterisk-biz] How much to charge

Tim Booth tbooth at visioncom.us
Sun Feb 12 14:13:04 MST 2006

It depends on if you have to integrate the adapters into a PBX or key
system. My experience tells me that most business owners think VoIP is a
great technology  but unless its seem less to their employees it does
not get used to its potential. We install our service and setup LCR
(least cost routing) in the PBX so it gets used. If you tell an employee
to use a certain line for long distance they will use it about 20% of
the time. Anyway I would suggest time and material on your installs.

Tim Booth
President
VisionCom
207-828-4600