[asterisk-biz] Looking for Asterisk Platform

john jabetong at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 11 01:59:55 MST 2006

Hello,

Our company is looking for an Asterisk platform to
offer DID service to our existing clients. We are
located in Dammam Saudi Arabia. Our local client base
is 97% business from small stores to large businesses
and production companies. We also have a global client
base but are more targeting our business clients.

We currently offer many services such as pc2phone,
callback, prepaid calling cards and IP PHONE desktop
solution. From a few meetings and conversations with
our clients we found DID (Direct Inward Dialing) may
be a great service to offer.

We will not pay any high setup fees nor will we pay
high monthly fees. If your service has any setup fees
or monthly fees please include them and we will
consider the options. We are looking for more VPS
style solution compared to full rental but you may
additionally include these offers.

The service requirements are found below. Please check
over the ones marked (REQUIRED) to make sure your
service is what we need and (OPTIONAL) would be great.
All billing and support will be through us, you will
just have to bill one credit card or accept one check
from us covering the total amounts dues

Requirements:
- DIDs
- Local Number Portability (OPTIONAL)
- Low or no setup fees / monthly fees (REQUIRED)
- Ability to integrate with control panel - API Access
/ Direct Access (OPTIONAL)
- Ability to change codecs and other specs online 24/7
(REQUIRED)
- Preferably able to purchase bulk minutes and make
own plans, otherwise looking for a 500 Minutes plan +
an Unlimited

Please send all offers to us.

Looking forward to hear from you.

John