[asterisk-biz] Rates to Ethiopia

David Osborn dos-asteriskml at daoCon.com
Fri Feb 10 17:25:21 MST 2006

Hi Bjorn,
  We offer prepaid service via SIP. One of our gateways is
nyc1-voip1.daoCon.com if you want to measure latency.
 As for fraud, we have been specializing in the African and specifically the
Ethiopian market for the past 8 months and have not seen much fraud at all.

Our current rates to Ethi are:
  Standard:
    Ethiopia; 251; 0.2976
    Ethiopia - Cellular; 2519; 0.3163

  Economy (may go on VOIP carriers):
    Ethiopia; 251; 0.2719,+1%,
    Ethiopia - Cellular; 2519; 0.2789,+1%,

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to set up
service. Thank you.
    cheers,
      +david