[asterisk-biz] Need to purchase 15 Polycom 501s or Cisco 7960s

Kenneth Shaw ken at expitrans.com
Thu Feb 9 06:28:30 MST 2006

Need to purchase 15 Polycom 501s or Cisco 7960s for a new call center
client, or another phone with similar features and dependability. This
is the current ramp-up phase for this call center, which assuming the
test goes well (which it will), then they will purchase at least another
200 phones. I'm looking for prices for the 15 and would like to
establish a solid relationship with a supplier for future phone
purchases. Please contact me off-list, thank you.

--
Kenneth Shaw
Director of Technology
ken at expitrans.com