[asterisk-biz] Prepay Calling Cards

JP Carballo lists at netfone2x.com
Wed Feb 8 15:31:32 MST 2006

Jean-Michel Hiver wrote:

> Hi List,
>
> I need some prepaid calling card printed. I want them to be on hard
> plastic with slightly rounded corners (credit-card like), have proper
> scratchable PIN number, being wrapped and I will need a barcode on
> each one (I probably will buy 3 barcodes on simplybarcodes.com for this).
>
> I need 50,000 units to start with. Probably:
> - 30,000 5€ cards
> - 15,000 10€ cards
> - 5,000 15€ cards
>
> I need a quote for this, including shipping to Reunion Island. You can
> see a *draft* of what the cards are going to look like on this page:
>
> http://ykoz.net/private-draft/
>
> I will require that you send some sample cards (even if these are
> cards you have done for some other company) through UPS Express so I
> can judge manufacturing quality. I will pay for any postage fee of
> course.

Jean-Michel,

Contact :

Kofijr at mellennia.com

Kofi Oduro Jr.
PrimeTime Communications, Inc.
503-690-0379

They printed my prepaid cards. Same specs sans the barcode. 30 mil is
the creditcard thickness.
Just make sure your draft has an extra millimeter around the edges to
account for bleed.
They're based in Oregon. They sent me several sample cards before, I'm
sure they'll do the same for you.

--
JP Carballo

http://www.netfone2x.com
Bringing the world closer.

It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level, I'm really quite busy.