[asterisk-biz] Bounty--Softphone

Ifte Islam operations.jabeens at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 14:47:10 MST 2006

Dear List,

I enjoy most of the discussions here including the one on why slaugther
goats for Eid.

Having said that let me seek your expert advice on following scenario.

One of our client is aiming the PC2 Phone niche market. Their targeted
customers will be able to download the client software (PC2 Phone dialer) to
their windows PC, without any fees whosoever. The dialer or phone should
have following desirable attributes:

1. Very nice XP or Mac style simple but stylish interface with small file
download size.
2. Standard phone features, video or chat is not needed. (e.g.
www.webphone.com)

3. Should be programmable to limit its use with certain SIP or IAX server.
4. Should support IAX or SIP or Both
5. G723 and G729 codec support
6. Customizable skin and branding.

Ideally, it should be open source for further customization by our developer
or it could be an affordable unlimited licensing model (it will be not used
for resale)

If you know or a  provider/developer/company for such softphone, please
contact me soon.

Thanks,
Ifte

JTel LLC
445 Elmcroft Blvd Suite 8109 Rockville MD 20850
Tel 1 301 792 3849 email: ifte at jabeensonline.com