[asterisk-biz] Obtaining DIDs

Linda Goldsmith linda at supertec.com
Wed Feb 8 12:23:11 MST 2006

Dear Nabeel,

Yes You can port away,

We give you 2 FREE DID when you signup, you can port them away also, to see how
the system works.

35Cents a month with no per min charge, including commision rates.

This is a 1000 DID price.

If you take up to 250 DID's commision rate is 1$ per did, therefore the price becomes
1.15$ a month with no per min charges.

Linda