[asterisk-biz] CDMA gateway

Renato Arruda rarruda-list at wiz.com.br
Wed Feb 8 09:16:31 MST 2006

Najaf,

Thanks for the tip. I must admit that I was looking for something more
like a device that i could hookup cdma phones to and convert them to
pstn phone lines for the zaptel card and have asterisk handle ir from
there... Or a zaptel card that has direct support for cdma (which i
never heard of, but would be nice if it was available).

-Renato

--
Renato Arruda <rarruda at wiz.com.br> - http://www.wiz.com.br/
UNIX System Administrator - Wiz Technologies