[asterisk-biz] Obtaining DIDs

Mark mark at asteriskswitch.com
Wed Feb 8 00:10:14 MST 2006

I doubt that! See how you "own" the DID when a shifty seller drops out
of DIDx! DIDx does not protect the buyer when a seller leaves the DIDx
syste.

For anyone curious, DIDx has threatened me with "Legal Action" for my
posts here and other places which are in response only to their ,
misleading and sometimes outright false statements.  The only problem
with their Legal action from someone calling himself  "Ghulam Hussain,
Attorney at Law", providing a Florida Address, is that he is NOT a
member of the Florida bar, and is therefore practicing law without a
license. The Florida Bar has been formally notified of this after
confirming he was not a member. What this means is that DIDx is now
attempting to use scare tactics against me for excercising my rights of
free speech based solely on the facts of my experience with their
organization. This "notice" was served via email which I do not believe
is a valid form for serving a legal notice in any US State, although I
am not an attorney, so I may be wrong.

Mark