[asterisk-biz] US DID's & Sixtel?

Sergey Kuznetsov asterisk_biz at deeptown.org
Tue Feb 7 15:47:33 MST 2006

My Canada termination waaaay less then 1 cent ( except NWT ).

I am looking for Canada origination and DIDs from different canadian cities.
I agree to pay per DID monthly fees + per minute rates but not
outrageous rates.
I don't need the customer service, but I need the minimal tech support
to fix
the issue if it's happened on the provider's side.

That's all I need.

All the Best!
Sergey.