[asterisk-biz] US DID's & Sixtel?

JP Carballo lists at netfone2x.com
Tue Feb 7 15:08:12 MST 2006

Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:

>On Tuesday 07 February 2006 15:15, Robert Wolpov wrote:
>

>>There is a price for quality, reliability and customer service.
>>

>Quality and reliability ok, but I have not received good customer service from
>sixtel, ever.  It was (is?) impossible to get a hold of anyone unless you
>mention paying them some money.
>
>-A.

Pick any two they say...
But I'd rather have quality and reliability. If I needed the third all
the time, it probably means either of the first two are seriously lacking.

--
JP Carballo

http://www.netfone2x.com
Bringing the world closer.

It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level, I'm really quite busy.