[asterisk-biz] US DID's & Sixtel?

Robert Wolpov rob at junctionnetworks.com
Tue Feb 7 12:24:40 MST 2006

Please seriously consider using us, Junction Networks.  We have over 1000
enterprise customers including many resellers.  Our DIDs are available
throughout the US and they can be ordered and provisioned IMMEDIATELY
through the user portal.  You don't have to speak to anyone to order
numbers.  You just have to get them in your dial plans!

We also have toll free numbers available for immediate provisioning through
our User Portal.

Check out what people are saying about us:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Junction+Networks

Check our real time DID availability (this page is updated in real time):
http://www.junctionnetworks.com/availability.php

Feel free to contact us with any questions at 800-801-3381.

Regards,

Rob Wolpov

  _____