[asterisk-biz] voipdepot.ca Specials

Cory Andrews cory at voipsupply.com
Tue Feb 7 11:24:33 MST 2006

I have not had the occasion to test the new model just yet.  On paper, it
looks quite similar, although sheathed in a new form factor.  The new one
supports WPA encryption for the conspiracy theorists among you, not sure if
the former model did.

Specs here -
http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite?childpagename=US%2FLayout&packedargs=c%3DL_Product_C2%26cid%3D1118334626380&pagename=Linksys%2FCommon%2FVisitorWrapper

Cory Andrews