[asterisk-biz] voipdepot.ca Specials

Sergey Kuznetsov asterisk_biz at deeptown.org
Tue Feb 7 10:41:40 MST 2006

Nabeel,

I hope you'll provide Linksys products as well, such as WRT54GP2-NA and
so on.
I didn't found any unlocked version of this device here in Canada, and
Linksys sales recommended me to
order it from VoipSupply.Com who is responsible for Canada.

I really like this company, but for me is inconvenient to pay customs
charges every time, and it can cost me
more, than if I will buy it directly in Canada.

Just tell me what do you think.

All the Best!
Sergey.