[asterisk-biz] Prepay Calling Cards

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at ykoz.net
Tue Feb 7 01:19:33 MST 2006

Hi List,

I need some prepaid calling card printed. I want them to be on hard
plastic with slightly rounded corners (credit-card like), have proper
scratchable PIN number, being wrapped and I will need a barcode on each
one (I probably will buy 3 barcodes on simplybarcodes.com for this).

I need 50,000 units to start with. Probably:
- 30,000 5€ cards
- 15,000 10€ cards
- 5,000 15€ cards

I need a quote for this, including shipping to Reunion Island. You can
see a *draft* of what the cards are going to look like on this page:

http://ykoz.net/private-draft/

I will require that you send some sample cards (even if these are cards
you have done for some other company) through UPS Express so I can judge
manufacturing quality. I will pay for any postage fee of course.

Thanks for your time.

Best Regards,
Jean-Michel.

--
Jean-Michel Hiver - http://ykoz.net/
Découvrez la Réunion des Technologies IP & Telecom