[asterisk-biz] Problems receiving FAX on SIP extension

Hermano Correia (GMail) hermano.correia at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 14:15:07 MST 2006

I use a Zyxel Prestige 2002 to transform 2 SIP extensions on analog
extensions on Asterisk at Home v2.2. I can call and receive calls on both
extensions, but I can't manage to receive faxes on it. I have a Minolta
BizHub 250 connect on one of them. It sends faxes, but it doesn't
receive. It manages to start to receive it even shows the receiver ID on
the sender machine but suddenly stops and fails.

Anyone can help me?

Best Regards
Hermano Correia - Portugal