[asterisk-biz] Dedicated Linux box with TE411P and E1 lines

Paul ast2005 at 9ux.com
Mon Feb 6 08:55:53 MST 2006

I think a flexible vendor could be found as long as the large deposits
needed are available.

I could do this for anyone as a consultant. I get them the colo space,
hardware and connectivity. I manage it and I have things here billed to
my company. What it boils down to is my company would be acting as a
domestic business agent for a foreign company.