[asterisk-biz] Dedicated Linux box with TE411P and E1 lines

Steve Langstaff steve.langstaff at citel.com
Mon Feb 6 07:02:52 MST 2006

Who pays the PSTN phone bill?

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com [mailto:asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com]On Behalf Of Bishal Lachhiramaka
Sent: 06 February 2006 14:00
To: Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
Subject: [asterisk-biz] Dedicated Linux box with TE411P and E1 lines

Hi,

Anyone offering this service in US and UK?

I see it to be a good business opportunity for infrastructure providers and applications providers.
Infrastructure providers can provide the following:
1. Dedicated Linux Machined with Internet Connectivity (public IP)
2. 4/8 E1 lines per Linux Machine
3. Digium TE411P card put in Linux Machine for PSTN connectivity.

An Application provider can pay rent to the Infrastructure provider and run the application with much ease.
I am looking for number of such servers at places (including US, UK, Australia, Newzealand).

Thanks and Regards,
- Bishal