[asterisk-biz] Forum for Direct Sale/Purchase of DIDs

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at ykoz.net
Thu Feb 2 06:58:52 MST 2006

Mark a écrit :

> I recently posted iuup some forums for the sale or purchase of DIDs.
> Please feel free to post any that you may have for sale or are looking
> for. You can find the link to the forums at www.asteriskswitch.com

"You do not run your own web servers, so why would you want to run your
own Asterisk server? In most cases, telephones are far more mission
critical than your web server."

Bzzzzz! I *do* run my own webserver. And my own asterisk server. And my
own IMAP server. *Precisely* because I consider them to be mission critical.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel.

--
Jean-Michel Hiver - http://ykoz.net/
Découvrez la Réunion des Technologies IP & Telecom