[asterisk-biz] DID's availible

Keith Tucholski Asterisk at SLKGroups.Com
Wed Feb 1 19:26:35 MST 2006

small tier 12 provider has NPA 570 DIDs availible. i am looking for a few
interestedparties to try out this new service.

we own the DIDs - not someother DIDprovider......

we own the DIDs - youpay reasonablemoney- plus usage  - we provide origination.

we have beenwatching this list- and we feel we can provide the services as
needed.

no outragious pricing, no trials, norefunds, no issues, no problems.

all of the above - tongue planted firmly in cheek.
BUT we do provider DIDs in 570 NPA.

call- ask- try.

keith tucholski
SLK TeleComm LLC
570-501-3425 - my desk- VM if i am busy- or on the road.