[asterisk-biz] RE:Kurt @ ABP

Paul ast2005 at 9ux.com
Wed Feb 1 16:55:36 MST 2006

trixter aka Bret McDanel wrote:

>On Wed, 2006-02-01 at 17:24 -0600, Mark wrote:
>

>>What is wrong with 300 lines of text? You still on dial up or just have
>>a shortage of bandwidth?
>>

>there are some on dialup and some on metered connections.  Long messages
>that contain little new information and quoting isnt required for
>reference arent always a good thing.  Not everyone in every country has
>all you can eat broadband.

Elect me as your benevolent world dictator and I will order it. I will
also dictate on things like message trimming and top posting.

Seriously, I have to agree that scrolling with a mouse button or page
down keys is no fun. Some of us read the lists while we are taking a
break. That means using our hands for food and beverage at the same
time. Less keyboard and mouse work is a good thing.