[asterisk-biz] Rant: Wannabe "carriers" please tell the truthorlive up to expectations.

Rusty Shackleford john97 at flatline.com
Wed Feb 1 14:28:49 MST 2006

Pardon me for being skeptical but it's what I do...
So you're saying that you will terminate directly to the (usually
government protected monopoly) telephone companies, which is to say the
equivalent of a LEC, in every country that you offer termination to? No
"rathole" operations with a bank of GSM gateways, in some local's
bedroom?
I'm finding this hard to believe, as we use two major U.S., Tier2
providers for international termination (as well as overflow for our
Qwest TDM gateways), and even THEY don't have the "connections" in many
countries that QWest has.