[asterisk-biz] Rant: Wannabe "carriers" please tell the truth orlive up to expectations.

Script Head scripthead at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 12:31:55 MST 2006

I am in a process of doing exactly that. In fact, last weeks experiences
have driven me to talk directy to Tier-1 carriers.

The sad part is, even at the point where I was pushing less than 1/2 million
minutes per month, many carriers couldn't handle the traffic. It was always
something: lack of avaiable bandwith, crashing servers or codecs,
downtime... It seem that the majority of "carriers" aren't even prepared to
handle traffic like that.