[asterisk-biz] Re: Paris DID, 15 Cents Per Month Per Number

Najaf Yawar najafyawar at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 06:48:35 MST 2006

Can any one pls suggest an alternate service identical to didx or
virtualphoneline.com ?

I have VoIP lines from a vendor which I want to terminate on PSTN in
UK but I do not want to pay for any significant set-up charges or have
my own virtual asterisk until I expriement with a few working
examples.

Many Thanks

Najaf