[asterisk-biz] Sponsor Asterisk development project: SIP attended transfers

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Wed Feb 1 03:44:50 MST 2006

On Wed, 2006-02-01 at 11:28 +0100, Olle E Johansson wrote:
> Even though it works in their environment, there is still some work to
> do to finish this quite large change and make it more generic and
> complete for standalone servers, as well as cleaning the source code up
> for peer review and possible commit. I need funding up to $10.000 USD to
> be able to dedicate time to complete this project and submit it to the
> Asterisk project.

not to demean your work but why cant an existing sip stack be used like
freeswitch.org is doing?  There are good stacks out there that do all
this, and as such it wouldnt take as much work becuase you wouldnt have
to reinvent the wheel.

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378