[asterisk-biz] SIP Chan Out Restrictions

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Sun Dec 31 05:12:14 MST 2006

i do not need an account, I need to restrict the call based on the called party id.

Ie you own the did number 12126559343 and you buy from me 5 channels of incoming, I
want to restrict the calls going from our end to your end without any sip user nor peer to
channels = 5

Call forwarding services like virtualphoneline.com do not offer any sip users to restrict the
calls qty.

The user is identified based on the DNID number and the amount of channels the user has
purchased for this DNID

Rehan