[asterisk-biz] SIP Chan Out Restrictions

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Sat Dec 30 23:14:52 MST 2006

> Rehan,
>
> Quoting Rehan Allah Wala <rehan at supertec.com>:
>

> > Hello,
> >
> > Has anyone implimented SIP and IAX out going channels qty
> > restrictions on per user bases?
>
> You mean limiting usage on channels per user ? i.e. 5 channels for user
> x and 10 channels for user b ?

Yes, that's what I mean.

> > If so, I would be interesed in buying the code.
>
> Whats your bet ? :)

Show it to me working and make me an offer, it has to be done via Chan_sip on asterisk
code level.

> Thanks & Regards,
> Mitul Limbani,
> Founder & CEO,
> Enterux Solutions,
> The Enterprise Linux Company (TM),
> www.enterux.com

Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.SuperTec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, Today!

MSN: Rehan at Rehan.com
Skype: Rehan33

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you
win." By Mahatma Gandhi.