[asterisk-biz] What has been your experience using DiDx

Mark C mark at coccimiglio.net
Fri Dec 29 13:20:22 MST 2006

Stefan & Other members of this list,
   Telling me "Terrible, Terrible, Terrible"  is of little help.  I
guess my question was a bit general so let me ask a few specific
questions about DiDx.net:

1) ...and this is probably biggest one, Do they pay and pay ontime?  Is
there any "shaving"?

2) When they test DiDs do they do it more or less at random, in
sequence, random simultaneous batches of 10,20,50 or do they hit you all
at once to fail 75-90% of your DiDs?

3)  I do undertstand that you are obligated to maintain services via the
exchange untill the number is ported away or the customer reliquinshes
the number, but do they make it difficult to retrieve back unsold numbers?

4) What kind of volume do you see from them.  1,2,5,50 DiDs sold per
day/month/quarter?  Do the sales come in batches of 10-100 or is it
oneseis-twosies per day?

5) For buyers, what critera do you look for as a minimum?  $per month
max, Setup fee max., Free minute minimums, available channel minimums
and vendor rating minimum.  Does T.38 capablities make a difference in
your decision?

Thanks for your time and input.

Aloha,
Mark C