[asterisk-biz] Happy New year 2007

Travel & Culture Services info at travel-culture.com
Thu Dec 28 07:41:56 MST 2006

Greetings from, Travel & Culture Services.

Happy New Year 2007

Travel & Culture Services wishes you a very happy and prosperous new year 2007. We would like to take this opportunity to share this news, that the Government of Pakistan has declared Year 2007 as "Visit Pakistan Year" We are sure to see more tourists this year in Pakistan.

Travel & Culture Services has announces many tours on differents events organized by the Government of Pakistan you can find details of these events and tours at http://www.travel-cultue.com/visitpakistan

Once again have a happy Xmas Eidu-ul-Azha and a happy New Year.

Pakistan Travel & Culture Services.
http://www.travel-culture.com
Phone : +92-21-5218097
Fax  : +92-21-5218098