[asterisk-biz] Skype

Peter Beckman beckman at purplecow.com
Tue Dec 26 13:54:35 MST 2006

On Tue, 26 Dec 2006, Paulo Mannheimer wrote:

> Moshe MaeirHi there just to let everybody know that the chanskype site is
> running a Christmas promotion ´till Dec 31st - buy 2 licenses get one
> more free.

  Paulo --

  Here is a better service to provide rather than your chanSkype driver --
  SIP to Skype.  Make it cheap, like $3-5/month.  Allow me to log into a
  website and let me make and receive calls via Skype via your service, via
  SIP.

  That's when I would buy.  You seem to be an expert at running multiple
  instances of Windows via VMware or something else, why not do it for lots
  and lots of people?

Beckman