[asterisk-biz] voicetrading

sunil at koltelecom.com sunil at koltelecom.com
Sun Dec 24 12:20:09 MST 2006

Hi,

Yes, i had been a user of voicetrading. As explained by Carlos they are te
same group of sipdiscount, just that they are the wholesale division.
Quality is quite ok and i had paid them using moneybookers. Works fine. Well
ofcourse to mention.. any support from them will take around 3 days for
sure.

Rest is fine.

Thanks

Dan