[asterisk-biz] Copy protect your Asterisk Box

Matt Dunkin mdunkin at innflux.com
Thu Dec 21 16:48:48 MST 2006

Mike,

I absolutely agree... If he wants to prevent them from copying the hard
drive then by all means... I was just laying out the copyright issue. He
would still be required to provide source, upon request, for the GPL
parts. ;)  I think the main goal here is protecting his work, not
someone else's.

BTW How about this weather in Illinois? I'll take 40's every Christmas.

Thanks,

Matt Dunkin