[asterisk-biz] Free Hosted PBX (corrected version)

Moshe Maeir m345 at netvision.net.il
Thu Dec 21 04:49:38 MST 2006

Excuse me - I pressed on the send button, before the email was finished,
here is the corrected version

The Flat Planet Phone Co. is pleased to announce the beta launch of
their services.

What will probably interest members of the list is our Hosted PBX
service for Resellers. We will be offering
it to members of the list for  _free_  for at least the next 6 months.
The only charges will be for DIDs and termination, which  will be
offered at a minimal price. This is great for someone who wants to get
into reselling VoIP services but does not want the hassle of setting up
and managing their own server. While we do not have final commercial
pricing for the period after the beta is over, I can assure you that it
will be minimal!

Here is a partial list of what you can do with our system -
- Hosted PBX
- "Vonage style" services
- Calling cards
- Internet Cafe - call shops

The system has  a complete web interface including customer self
management  branded in your name. In the near future we will be offering
resellers as part of the package their own branded web site for
marketing to customers with direct connection to the server, so
customers can sign up and register directly from your own web site.
Billing  is currently integrated with Paypal and also can manage
resellers and affiliates.

 While our servers are located in NY, we have been testing it with
customers worldwide.

Please contact me at moshe at flatplanetphone.com for further information.

Moshe Maeir
Chief Flattening Officer