[asterisk-biz] Copy protect your Asterisk Box

Andy Spring andyspr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 03:42:04 MST 2006

Hi Stephen Arulraj,

I am also living in China. Shenzhen, Guangdong, China, my mobile is
15999652770, if you also in shenzhen, maybe we can have a communication
about your question face by face. Also we can have a dinner together.

Best regards

Andy Lau.
E-mail:andyspr at gmail.com
MSN:andy.spring at hotmail.com
Tel.:86-755-25839259
Fax:86-755-25839291
Shenzhen Uniontron Technology Co.,Ltd.
Address: 1812 Zhong Xin Building, Ba Gua Road, Futian, Shenzhen, China
<andyspr at gmail.com>