[asterisk-biz] Hospitality IP Phone

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Thu Dec 21 02:40:55 MST 2006

Definitely one of the reasons almost every appliance should now have a
built in Ethernet port and associated webserver hard built into the
appliance.

I know the Miele washer and dryer we bought had a proprietary computer
interface the technician connected up to with his laptop, I cant
understand why all devices don't interface via cat5.

Cheers,
Dean