[asterisk-biz] Carrier provider VOIP

Carlos Rojas crt.rojas at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 21:18:52 MST 2006

Hello,

I'm working in Lima - Peru, I work under Linux and asterisk, 3 year ago I'm
working with asterisk, I have a bussines of International calls, and I'm
looking for a international calls provider.

I have a small trafic of calls to any countrys, as US, Spain, England, Latin
American, Ukrain, etc.

I have about 6000 a 8000 minutes per month.

Regards