[asterisk-biz] toll free

Michael Welter mike at telecommatters.net
Fri Dec 15 17:07:41 MST 2006

I'm having a terrible time with Level3.  When they acquired ICG, they
decided to increase the billing on my toll free numbers to 5¢/min.
Level3 claims they can't "find my records" (but the bill arrives every
month).  I will never, ever, do business future business with L3, but
I'm still locked into a three year contract for the PRI.

Can I port my toll free numbers to another vendor and have calls arrive
on an existing DID number?  I'm doing voice recognition on the calls, so
I need TDM (no compression) all the way from the caller to the PRI.  Is
there a vendor that will do this?

Thanks,

--
Michael Welter