[asterisk-biz] Asterisk Hosted Provider Needed

Bart Fisher bhfisher at icpage.com
Fri Dec 15 16:44:04 MST 2006

One of my customers that currently has service with me on an 800 number
has decided that he wants to go with local DID's from 1 to 10 area codes
in the US.

His usage is in Nov was 8000 calls and 30K minutes.  These calls are
handled on 48 Ports (TDM T1) service.  The system these calls go to now
is a basic 'Bulletin Board' announcement system.  The caller, hears an
'entry' message and then is moved to a 'menu' where he can select 1 - 9
to hear programs under each button.  At the end of each message, he is
returned to the 'menu'.

What I'm looking for is an US based Provider that will host the system,
create the announcement platform and provide DID's as needed from where
needed. It should be able to support 48 calls at once during peak
calling.  Peak calling is once a day from 2:30 to 3:30 Monday to Friday,
and Weekends 9:30 to 10:30 and 11:30 to 12:30 (Pacific).  Your system
should provide an easy method to update the outgoing messages which is
done once a day.  I currently provide him ANI's of the callers.

If you think you can provide this as described, please contact me ASAP @
bart at icpage.com - He'd like this to be done by mid January

Thanks

Bart