[asterisk-biz] Iptables rule help

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Fri Dec 15 13:17:37 MST 2006

This is what I have in my ip tables tor using port 8891

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p udp -d 161.58.184.121 --dport 8891 -j DNAT --to 161.58.184.121:5060

ISP's like bellsouth i belive do block the ports.

Rehan

> Not a technical answer, but what country are you in? Your ISP can't block SIP in the USA.
>

> ----
> Mike Hammett
> Intelligent Computing Solutions
> http://www.ics-il.com

Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.SuperTec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, Today!

MSN: Rehan at Rehan.com
Skype: Rehan33

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you
win." By Mahatma Gandhi.