[asterisk-biz] Polycom IP 650 available now - quantities limited!

Darren Nickerson darren.nickerson at telephonydepot.com
Thu Dec 14 14:30:36 MST 2006

Folks,

We just took delivery of our first lot of the Polycom IP 650.  This handset differs from the IP 601 in two very important ways:

1. Backlit display (yes, there _is_ a Santa Claus)
2. Support for Polycom's new HD Voice / G.722 wideband codec

For more information, see:

        http://www.telephonydepot.com/product_p/105-058-650.htm

By the way, we're also offering several December promotions, including:

1. Free shipping on all Sangoma and Digium PCI cards
2. Grandstream GXP2000 @ $78.99
3. New Grandstream analog gateways
4. Volume discounts on all handsets

Happy holidays to all, and may 2007 see asterisk continue its inexorable march toward world domination!

Sincerely,

--
Darren Nickerson
Senior Sales & Support Engineer