[asterisk-biz] How is Fonality? What are other RELIABLE options for a 100+ phone system

Sichuan asbiz at acabling.com
Tue Dec 12 15:14:28 MST 2006

Hi,

You are right, it will be a executive suite model where tenants receive
service from one common phone system. But as you said, you used to
deploy 100k to 1 million Cisco Telephony system and my system is very
small as compared to yours. I may be looking after two bigger clients
next year, but still, they'll be a few thousands only, no way near 100s
of thousands. So I think your expertise will not be affordable for me,
and I'll go with cheaper Fonality type product.

Thanks

Sichuan