[asterisk-biz] full-featured IP-PBX

Brian Franklin bfranklin at ntginc.net
Sun Dec 10 20:22:40 MST 2006

Assuming phones are in the same call group and pickup group, you should be
able to dial *8#

The GXP-2000  makes it easy if you have a BLF configured for the ringing
phone.  Just press the button for the phone that is ringing and the call is
'recovered'

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+callgroups+and+pickupgroups

Brian