[asterisk-biz] full-featured IP-PBX

Henry.L.Coleman henry.coleman at voip-pbx.ca
Sun Dec 10 17:27:52 MST 2006

You really should know what you are talking about before you start
critizing Grandstream I have installed the GXP 2000 with great success
I have compared this phone with the Aastra 480i and the Polycom 501
The Aastra480i has a large but poor display and I could never get it to
recieve calls, the Polycom is even worse I could not get this phone to
work at all due to it's very poor NAT capabilities both thes phones cost
much more than the Grandstream if they were as good I would probably use
them. As for Trixbox well I use FreePBX and although it isn't perfect it
works well for all the standard business features.

Henry L.Coleman CEO
*VoIP-PBX* 1-866-415-5355
Toronto Ontario
Canada