[asterisk-biz] unlimited inbound DIDs for Calling Card business

Xin Li xlitang at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 06:30:32 MST 2006

if you look at the term of use, then it is not.

*17. Residential Use of Service and Device*
17.1. If you subscribe to DIDWW residential services, the Services are
provided to you solely for residential use. You may resell or transfer the
Service or to another party without our prior written consent.
17.2. When subscribing to a residential Flat-Rate Plan, you are prohibited
from using the Service or the Device for auto-dialing, continuous or
extensive call forwarding, calling cards, telemarketing (including, without
limitation, charitable or political solicitation or polling), fax or
voicemail broadcasting or fax or voicemail blasting. NO BUSINESS PURPOSE
WHATSOEVER SHALL BE DEEMED A VALID USE OF THE RESIDENTIAL FLAT-RATE PLAN and
DIDWW reserves the right to immediately terminate or modify your Service if
we determine, in our sole and absolute discretion, that your use of the
Service or the Device is, or at any time was, inconsistent with normal
residential usage patterns. In addition, you will be required to pay our
higher rates for commercial service for all periods in which your use of the
Service or the Device was inconsistent with normal residential use.