[asterisk-biz] How is Fonality? What are other RELIABLE options for a 100+ phone system

Sichuan asbiz at acabling.com
Sat Dec 9 19:26:04 MST 2006

Hi,

People with Fonality experience, I need your suggestions for
installation of Fonality's PBXtra for a 100+ phone setup. In this
scenario, my client will install phone system in his premises, where
he'll have about 40 offices to lease, all receiving phone service from
this Fonality system. So the installed system will be serving not one
business, but about 40 or more businesses. No downtime or call quality
issues are acceptable, as it'll affect all the businesses.

I could do my own setup using business version of Asterisk along with
FreePBX, but because of high reliability requirements, I thought to go
with a better option and support services. So I thought about Fonality.
But trying to contact them from a few days and nobody has got backed to
me yet is very disappointing.

Are there other reasonably priced Asterisk based solutions with enough
flexibility and scalability, which a typical Asterisk/FreePBX user is
used to? If so, please contact me. I need to get a proposal prepared
within few days. My top most requirement is 24/7 and excellent support.
Problem to provide support on weekends, holidays and after 5 PM, or bad
support is not acceptable.

Thanks

Sichuan