[asterisk-biz] NuFone comes through

cdl at asgaard.org cdl at asgaard.org
Sat Dec 9 01:40:07 MST 2006

Steve,

What do you think the local telco does everytime they have to do a diag on your circuit.  Do you think the equipment to do that is somehow "restricted" in who can purchase it?  How do you think CALEA requests are handled.  If you think that you are magically protcted because there are more bits on the line (and a DS-3 is no longer a high-cap circuit) then you are mis-informed.

Chris
  Sent via Blackberry