[asterisk-biz] NuFone comes through

Tom Hayden haydenth at msu.edu
Fri Dec 8 10:42:29 MST 2006

I'm pretty sure healthcare over VoIP does not meet HIPAA Standards
particularly since you're not encrypting the information.  Our HIPAA
privacy officer tells me that even unencrypted emails with healthcare
information in them are not compliant (the reason why many large
insurance providers now have https web email gateways).  You might
want to consult with your privacy officer.

--
Tom