Self-appointed list moderators was:[asterisk-biz] full-featured IP-PBX

Paul ast2005 at 9ux.com
Wed Dec 6 21:17:24 MST 2006

Justy wrote:

> HI Guys,
>
> First time on this list, and I'm looking for an informative Newsletter
> about Asterisk.

Maybe you are new to mailing lists in general?

> Can we stop the bickering and move on?

People already asked that the thread be killed. I guess you don't
respect their wishes? At least I snipped it from this reply.

> If one wants to argue with someone specific, email that person
> specifically, if one can't do that, ask for their email, and then proceed.

So if you post something untrue or absurd, anybody who disagrees with
you is supposed to do that privately?

> I don't think the community here is that much interested, unless we
> have nothing better to do, and our time means nothing.
>
> So please keep to topic, and if people make a mistake in writing, and
> are not so specific, ask for more details, but do it politely, not to
> harrass  the person. People on this newsletter are not all native
> english speakers, so writing styles will vary.

Oh, you just got here and already are acting like our leader. Thanks so
much for volunteering.